Sunday, December 04, 2005

Seattle Khabarnama Yr-1 Vol-1

After almost 30 hours of wait and 3 flights I have reached Seattle in one piece & I think, in sanity.

It felt real good when Sandhya, Rakhshanda & Sameer gave me a visit at my home. Got calls from lot of friends, wishing me good luck just before the trip.
And the best was that Manuj, Sumit and Sadanand planned their day such that they can drop me off to airport at 5 in the morning (I think they wanted to make sure that this time I am really going ;D). Thanks! It means a lot to me.
It made my belief stronger that "Good friends are the best investment".

Just before the trip Sumit and Manuj wished that in all my flights I'll get to sit next to girls and surprizing, it came true. Only thing they missed while wishing was the age range. I got to sit next to 50+ old girls in all the flights ... bahut na-insaafi hai ...
So next time if u wish for something, be specific, because HE likes to play with words and find loop holes, especially in my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home