Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Why do people relate to you differently when your life is goofed up !!

Yep ! I have seen that change.
5 years back I made a choice, convinced everyone for the same and all these years I tried to live up to whatever it takes to make that work. But in the end it didn't worked out. Big deal !
Now people in my life, are after my life to take decisions for me. They keep on telling me what to do and what not to.
All I want to say to them is "Hey, Just Relax! Take a Chill Pill !"
I am doing good.
Life main akal thodi ser se aayi.... par Koi Ni...
I have got just one life and I want to be on the driver's seat.
It may be true that, rightnow, I do not know where I am headed towards, I may not be aware of the way ahead, but eventually I will find that out.
I will find the reason for my existence on this planet. Give me time and space.

Just Chill !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ritesh,
You blog is quite interesting! It is a good time passer when one is free during office hours but it lacks posts from other fellows which would otherwise make your blog more interesting to read and could invite more comments like these.--Bhushan Malik

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Ritesh Dahiya said...

As pointed out by a friend, I have omited People who are no longer with you as things are not smooth, or not same as before.

Definately they also fall in the catagory of people that "relate to you differently, when yr life is goofed up."
I don't think there is any point talking/thinking about them. If they are not here with you right now, trust me, they are doing you a big favour. Atleast now you know, there presence before was all fake.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home