Friday, August 12, 2005

Planning to join HR ...

Now-a-days I donot feel like working, at all.
For few weeks (may be months now), I have been thinking of changing my field from I.T. to 'something else'.
Enough of this ever-changing technology and keeping pace with it. End of the month, what you get - few peanuts.

Reality Check
But I have realised, over the years, that I am not very good at 'something else'. Not very talented in Music (no comments on my singing talent), Sports (always provided 'outstanding' contribution to our teams), Arts (somehow managed to pass in arts classes in my school days).

Objective
I just want to earn, good & regular, money - with minimum effort.
I also want recognition and importance - from people and system.
I want people to salute me and try to impress me - all the time.

Options into consideration
- join Politics
- Human Resource (popularly known as HR)
- Loot a bank, put money in some scheme
- Marry a billionaire (girl)

Conclusion
With all the input & output parameters, I think HR will be ideal (I didn't say idle) career choice.
Everything else in this option seems to be fine. But there is just one worry, I'll have to stop using my brain.

Let see, does any one know any good school in INDIA/US for HR degree.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ritesh Dahiya said...

Do they really teach something in HR courses.
Do they tell that your job will be to manage Humans.
Or it is again about mug up few mathamatical equataion/formulas and pass the exam and get degree.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice thoughts ... But I think searching a billionaire will be much better option .. as u will need to work only for one boss..(gal).. Hope with time and experience it will not be a difficult task..

I am serious considering this option.. for myself.

Thanks dude ..

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home