Friday, June 17, 2005

Independence Day is approaching.....

I am wondering why do we celebrate independence day every year.
Is it to remember, every year, that this particular day we got independence ? Or
Is it to remind ourselves that few days/years back we were "gulams", now we are not. So let's enjoy and do not repeat the mistakes !
I am also wondering how does the other party (so called ruler or dominant) remember the day ? Or Do they just forget about it !
What effect does it have on them ?

If u feel something about it let me know !
Whatever it is, I'll still be happy and celebrate my independence day !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vishal Sah said...

yaar abhi ti ek maheen a bahca hai is saal ke 'happy independence day' mai ;o)

vishal sah

Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What independence day? For me it is just a colored date in the calender....which means chutti :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky u guys, u never had the experience of being helpless, used and slaves ... I think that explains why this is just another date for you !

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home